12.22.2010

Esperame en el cielo





This drawing was making by Chinese ink & digital pen,
I used 4 ink textures for background and her clothes.







Recently, I start search the old fashion style picture for my new series,
I love the old fashion style drawing & fonts from Europe.

When I start drawing this series, I listen a lots songs, not too old songs.
those are full of romance and atmosphere.
like this one, "Esperame en el cielo"
The lyrics is interesting and warm, after I searched the translation version.
it is my favorite parts of lyrics below:
Espérame en el cielo corazón
si es que te vas primero,
espérame que pronto yo me iré
allí donde tu estés.

Wait for me in heaven, darling
should you go first,
wait for me because soon I'll be going
there to join you.


2 comments:

  1. He seguido tu trabajo un poco desde fotolog, y esta entrada tuya me ha gustado mucho :3

    No estoy muy segura de si entiendes el español, pero queria comentartelo!! Como diría en DA +fav!

    ReplyDelete